Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card Mania!!

Well, Christmas Cards have finally been sent, so now I can show you all the fun I've been having!! I love designing cards. It is just one of my many creative outlets I have/need. Do you ever have one of those days where if you don't do something creative you might just go crazy?! Well I do, especially in January and February when photography is slower. I wonder what random  piece of furniture I will paint or what fun item I will find on  the side of the road to claim as my own. Ahhh......the possibilities....
But for now, I have been extremely busy photographing lots of super cute families and designing fun cards for them.
Here is just some of what has been keeping me busy this month:






. . . and, of course MY Family!  I love pictures of my kids! The family picture was taken by the wonderful Brain Harr . (It was weird being on the other side of the camera!) So happy to have such a cute picture of my family.


No comments: