Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Catching up

Having great roommates is SO IMPORTANT!! We've all had our fair share of no so good ones, so when we have nice ones we appreciate it! So many of my roommates have been so encouraging to me and my photography. One of the first weddings I photographed was for one of my roommates! She flew me to Arizona and that's when I realized that I was the luckiest girl alive. I would get to make money while doing something that I LOVE!! Thanks to her I pursued my passion for photography and now I am a Professional Photographer. All that to say that I was very excited when another old roommate of mine asked me to take some pictures of her cute family! 
I loved getting to meet her adorable family!! Her daughter is GORGEOUS and so happy! I really enjoyed catching up with her and felt so blessed to get the opportunity to photograph them!






No comments: